Mint is one of my favorite herbs and here are a few of the ways I use it. (Feel free to ad to this list!)
1. in my banana "ice cream". Freeze peeled banana's, take em out an let em thaw for about 5 to 10 min then let them have a go around in the food processor. It comes out the consistency of ice cream. You can ad mint to this an blend it a bit more or you can just throw it in to start with. I also ad a touch of vanilla and sometimes 100 coco powder. Kids like it as much as regular ice cream from what I've seen.
2. Smoke it. I dry it an smoke a little bit of it if I'm starting to come down with a chest cold or something of that sort. Seems to work wonders for that. Vaporizing it of course is a bit healthier.
If you have a lot of mint you can just throw it in a pot on the stove with some water an inhale the steam. Careful not to burn yourself
3. Middle eastern dishes. They use this a LOT in their cooking.
4. tea. Sometimes I mix it in with other stuff. If you make wine you can make a real strong tea and ad it to your brew for an interesting flavor.
5. smoothies! a handful of fresh stevia leafs an a handful of fresh mint leafs along with whatever you were going to make your smoothie out of.
I'm planning to make some mint extracts to test out a few other uses
air freshener for the bathroom, toothpaste and soap.