View Full Version : Waterproof paint poisonous for chickens?
we are about to paint the chicken coop with a water proof paint and was wondering whether it would be poisonous for chickens?
02-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Waterproof paint will be just fine for chooks. Chooks are notoriously difficult to poison as long as they are not forced by starvation to eat something.
I have had chickens eat a brocolli box I put in for them to nest in. I think they are made of polystyrene and cannot imagine it was very nutritious, the chooks weren't hungry either..
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.